Hello everybody, I finally got some bench time. I managed to get the rivets on the front of the superstructure.
A bit later, I managed to get the tie downs installed.
I started cutting the engine covers, but I still have a lot of shaping to do on them, but they're close. I discovered I had drilled one of the holes for the exhausts in the wrong place. After a few choice words, I put a piece of plastic on the inside of the superstructure, and an application the Bondic liquid plastic filler, it was fixed in about 10 minutes. Finally, I do have something sad to report. I lost a very good, and longtime friend last week. He was a modeler, and was constantly asking about my builds. I want to dedicate this build to my dear friend Sergeant Major Ashby.
Hello everybody, I had a little more bench time, so I had a little more progress. I started the engine covers. I have to do a bit more shaping and smoothing, but they're heading in the right direction. Of course, I had to see hou they looked in place.
I should be getting a start on the hinges this evening. I thank all of you again for looking in.