Thnks guys for the comments. At the moment working at the drivers compartment but there are some things thats not correct and the book that i have is not much off help so Google is your best friend (I hope)
Getting better from update to update! No denying google is a very useful tool, but one thing it is not: your friend (unless you like befriending sociopathic data-collectors ) Anybody seen my tin-foil hat? I seem to have misplaced it...
The last day`s I have completed the interieur and now I almost smile the primer
Some last minute changes in te engine compartment, make a box with a cable on the wall for shutting down the engine, adding a gas line by the radiator, some copper wire on the exhaust and a light casting effect on the engine.
Some push out points on the inside of the turret
All the doors where missing the leather straps for closing it, the turret doors where missing also the closing mechanisme and steel plaats for closing of the vision slits nad adding some bolts but not really visible on the pictures.
My whorst nightmare painting all the stuff.
Next step cleaning the parts, sorting out on color and buying some primer.
The first parts have received there color so the fun can started. Also painted quickly some details on the engine just for the idea how its looks Strange enough I have a problem with the metal color they reacted with the gloss coat and both are from Vallejo but when everything is in place you doint see this part never back again Sorry the pictures are not to good.
Last Edit: Sept 5, 2016 8:42:53 GMT -5 by rondriaan
The radiator given a light drybrush after a wash of burnt umber with copper so that it is just there, so it does not pop out there. Then applied a fabric layer with life color and coated with beach sand pigments, see the picture I here there some a stiff brush may soften the edges.
With a bit of gloss varnish and a tip black made by mixed some oil traces.
just a dryfit to get an idea of what remains visible.
Everything is in the red area is no longer visible later and see what is still visible from the acceleration / board and brake part, few so why therefore not too much attention to
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2016 8:27:29 GMT -5 by rondriaan
Started this week with the interieur of the FT base color white with a small amount brown mixed in it. After that the fun started with small dots oilpaint Burnt Umber and Van Dijck Brown and blended those together
After a dryfit with engine just for looking whats stay visible and thats not much only what is in the red square
After two day`s drying I started with small dots olieverf white for some small scratches. And now I let it dry for further threatment.