Post by TRM on May 17, 2015 20:39:38 GMT -5
- Budget is $30 USD or about what a decent 24 of beer cost.
- Shipping costs, beer and paint are excluded from budget costs.
- Any scale, subject or era.
- Aftermarket is fine just assign a fair value. ie use 4 or 5 resin bits from left over sets, maybe say they're worth 2-3 bucks total.
- Scratchbuilding is encouraged (and awesome)
- Stuff from the stash? Assign a fair starting value (what you could get for it at a show or eBay)
- Build logs should be started with a pic of the box contents next to your favorite beverage.
Start Date - July 1, 2015
End Date - October 1, 2015
Modelers Social Club promotes The Beer Money Build as a friendly forum-based Group Build for the intent of the MSC community building together, sharing and having some FUN!The rules for this Group Build state that basically anyone (MSC Members) can enter any kit or scratch-built model of their choosing and the builder's personal budget not exceeding, or staying below Thirty Dolloars ($30 US). An examples of this would be a $30 OOB, $20 show acquisition with a $10 set of photo etch, free kit your friend gave you with $20 of resin aftermarket and a couple bucks worth of photo etch....I think you get the picture!!
Below is some banner art that can be used to promote your inclusion in the Group Build if you like. Simple copy the URL in the box and simply paste it into you signature. The editor for you signature can be found in your profile under 'Edit Profile'. If you have any issues or need assitance of any kind, please contact one of the staff here on MSC and we will be more than happy to help you along!
[img alt="" src="https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7x12UbvzT7s/VVj55vYimGI/AAAAAAAAc9w/SH12w9N6Jis/w640-h176-no/Banner%2B%2528640x176%2529.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"]
[img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-iqZgez-7as4/VVj55mk8M_I/AAAAAAAAc9k/2wG66g-eTB0/w400-h110-no/Banner%2B-%2BCopy%2B%2528400x110%2529.jpg" alt=" "]
List of confirmed entrants:
Jeff the 57th
So grab a kit and and maybe a couple cheap extras get ready to jump in!! This is a BYOB Party!!! But there is no cap on what you spend on refreshments for the Cave!!